- Our Clinical Trials Management educational programs provide individuals with the skills to master the procedures and administration of the clinical trials process, giving them the tools they need to lead clinical research studies.
- Our internationally accredited programs provide rigorous clinical research training across the entire clinical trials process. Our broad curriculum encompasses good clinical practice guidelines, regulatory requirements and compliance, detecting fraud and misconduct, and statistics for clinical research. Students will learn how to understand and abide by FDA regulations and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines.
- Those who complete our programs will be able to initiate clinical research studies, apply monitoring methods, and write exemplary documents and reports,
- Our programs are designed for early or mid-career professionals with an interest in clinical research who desire a career in regulatory compliance, medical writing, site management, or data analysis in the pharmaceutical industry, at a clinical research organization, or academic institution.
Online Course Structure
- Each course is five weeks in length
- All online courses are five weeks in length and incorporate self-study activities in Moodle, our learning management system
- The weekly, self-paced learning and materials are time-sensitive and must be completed within required timeframes
- Synchronous sessions are conducted through Zoom
To obtain more information:
Please completing the form below: